1. The promoter is: Intersport Elverys whose registered office is at Moneen Rd, Castlebar, Co Mayo.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Intersport Elverys and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition are on the FAI & Intersport Elverys social channels and sign up via Intersport Elverys blog.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry is the 3rd of September.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter simply filling in the form on our blog.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize includes a 2 tickets to Ireland vs Azerbaijan or Serbia.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen: [at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.] The winners will be notified by email and or text within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The winners will be announced on the FAI social media channels.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The entrant is happy to appear on the FAI and Intersport Elverys social channels in any photography or video captured on the day. If this is an issue for any participants please inform us prior to the closing of said event. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Irish] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Intersport Elverys and not to any other party.
Stay ahead of the curve. The new Nike Metallic Sheen Collection captures beauty in motion. The collection features shoes and apparel for running and training, empowering self-expression through workout.
The collection features a new fabric that gives a liquid-like matte shine look along with asymmetry, curved lines and colour block design details that provide a modern aesthetic to this mix of Nike Running, Training and Sportswear apparel. Wrap details and smart seaming both flatter fit and facilitate distraction-free workouts.
Also included in the collection are tried and tested running and training footwear. The Nike Metallic Sheen features the Nike Air Bella Train, Nike Free TR 8, Nike Metcon 4. Three completely different training shoes that cover you however you like to train. Also included in the collection is the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35, a shoe steeped in running history.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Running Shoe is updated with a new engineered mesh upper offering lightweight ventilation. The full length Zoom Air unit and bevelled heel work together for upmost responsiveness.
To see the full Metallic Sheen collection hit the link to our website.
The DO YOU collection recognises the strength, grace and confidence within. With tech-infused, fashion-forward designs to get the most out of your workout. A collection with the soul purpose to empower you to simply, DO YOU.
Hit the link below to check out the collection online.
The new football season has started with a bang and all football supporters are really excited to see what the next 9 months of football will bring. Here at Intersport Elverys, we look forward to the new season as much as anyone else, but we also get really excited about seeing players wearing their new boots. The boots we were on the lookout for were the new adidas Team Mode collection. We spotted Pogba, Ozil and Alli wearing the Predator, Salah and Jesus were sporting the new X, Dybala was wearing the new Copa while linking up with CR7 and Lionel Messi was strutting his stuff in the new Nemeziz. We will be on the lookout more intently over the next few weeks to see who else is wearing boots from the new Team Mode pack!
Henry Street Area
To celebrate the launch of the new Adidas Team Mode collection as well as the new Manchester United kits, we have designed a designated area in our Henry Street store. This Adidas area showcases the fantastic new Team Mode collection which entails the Copa 18.1, Predator 18.1, X18.1 and the Nemeziz 18.1. The boots are supplemented by the new Manchester United jerseys and kits, which match the new Predator perfectly.
The new Predator looks like the classic boot which will appeal to a lot of people. Keep the ball glued to your feet in these iconic boots that feature a lightweight yet supportive Controlskin upper and a flexible adidas Primeknit collar. Made to dominate on firm ground. Shop the Predator 18.1 in-store at Intersport Elverys or online HERE.
The new adidas X 18.1 FG Football Boot will let you light up the pitch with electric pace and instant control. Non Stop Grip (NSG) is a thin layer of raised dots that are applied to the upper, making sure your control is closer than the rest. Features also include a techfit® collar for stability and a knit upper that allows natural movement. Buy the X 18.1 in-store at Intersport Elverys or online HERE.
The new Copa is designed to improve the players balance and touch. The adidas Copa 18.1 Firm Ground Boot are made with a premium K-leather upper offering you ideal ball touch and comfort. Sprintframe plate gives you unmatched stability to outclass the competition on firm ground. Buy the Copa 18.1 in-store at Intersport Elverys or online HERE.
The adidas Nemeziz 18.1 FG Football Bootoffer a high mobility and bandaged fit with the new Torsion Tape of the 360º Agility Bandage System that is inspired by sports taping. Your foot will be locked in and ankle stabalised with Dual Lock Collar. Buy the Nemeziz 18.1 in-store at Intersport Elverys or online HERE.
Shop the full Team Mode collection below!
Checkout our Adidas Team Mode and Manchester United in-store launch
It’s hard to believe, but the new Premier League season starts on Friday evening when Manchester United host Leicester City at Old Trafford. All football fans are bursting with excitement in anticipation of how new the season will go. Who will win the league? Who’ll be top scorer? Who will they put in their fantasy team? Today at Intersport Elverys Towers we are going to take a closer look at the leading contenders to win the Premier League (unless some team pulls a Leicester City like stunt).
Last years Champions are looking very strong again if Sunday’s 2-0 win over Chelsea in the Community Shield is anything to go by. They have added former PFA Players’ Player of the Year Riyad Mahrez to their already frightening attack. Pep has also blooded a number of youngster who look like they have real potential, in pre-season friendlies. City hit 100 points last year and it will take some team to overthrow them.
Manchester Untied finished a distant runner-up last season to their “noisy neighbors” and early indications points to a difficult season ahead, as Jose Mourinho’s traditional 3rd season meltdown appears to be taking hold early in pre-season (but it could also be mind-games from the Portuguese manager). United have a strong enough squad to contend, but with all the doom and gloom around Old Trafford before the season has even started suggests it may not be the Red Devils best season.
Spurs came third in the Premier League last season and have a vibrant young team, with one of the best coaches in the game in many peoples eyes. However, they have been stagnant in the transfer market and as the old saying goes “you need to speculate to accumulate” feels apt in their case as they have not added anyone to their ranks. We have a feeling that they will find it difficult to bridge the gap to City but with top class attacking players Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen they can cause any team problems.
According to most pundits, Liverpool appear the team most likely to put it up to Man City. The Champions League finalists have bolstered their squad with 4 top quality signings Alisson Becker, Naby Keïta, Xherdan Shaqiri and Fabinho who will help their cause no end. If Liverpool can blend the attacking flair that they played with so often last season with some defensive stability, they could be right in the mix at the end of the season.
Chelsea came 5th last season and it is hard to predict how they will fare this season. The 2016/17 Champions have a new coach Maurizio Sarri in charge (replacing fellow Italian Conte). Their new manager has gone to England as somewhat of an unknown quantity, aside from his exploits with Napoli the last few seasons. If they can keep hold of their key players, they should do much better then they did last season but a shot at the title may be beyond them. Time will tell!
Of all the top 6 teams from last season, Arsenal are the ones we are most intrigued to see. They have a new man at helm for the first time since 1996, after Arsene Wenger’s reign came to an end last season. They have brought in a number of new players to freshen up the team and who will add support to their attacking threats. If they get off to a good start, the Gunners could get back into the Champions League spots and build towards a brighter future. If not, we’re sure to see Arsenal TV plastered all over our social channels again.
The World Cup is not long over, but our taste for football has not been quenched and the new Premier League season could throw up so many interesting stories and permutations. Here at Intersport Elverys cannot wait for the season to start.
Connacht Rugby in partnership with BLK Sport, have today unveiled their new home jersey ahead of the 2018/19 season. The new jerseys are made with BLK’s exclusive Exotek fabric throughout the main body bound with reinforced cover stitch and lycra paneling. Exotek was created exclusively by BLK to enhance athlete performance, while maximising player comfort and maneuverability.
This year’s jersey maintains its traditional Connacht green look and feel with the introduction of horizontal tonal green and fluro lines, and with fluro piping detailing inspired by the “Grassroots to Green Shirts” vision of Connacht Rugby. The jersey also features a unique silicon gel logo application and fluro green Connacht branding on the lower back.
The Connacht team will wear the jersey for the first time at the preseason fixtures away to Brive on August 10th and at home to Wasps at Dubarry Park, Athlone on August 18th.
Commenting on the unveiling of the new jersey, Head of Commercial and Marketing at Connacht Rugby Brian Mahony said: “The challenge for BLK was to deliver a jersey that represents Connacht Rugby both on and off the field and yet again they have delivered on both fronts. The unveiling of a new home jersey for Connacht Rugby is always a hugely anticipated event. We expect that this jersey will be particularly popular due to its striking green tone and unique design. As we approach the new season this jersey will be worn with great pride by players on the field and by supporters off it.”
Commenting on the new Connacht Rugby range, Bruce Wood, Brand Manager at BLK Sport, said: “We’re delighted to see the new Connacht Rugby home jersey come to life, we’ve worked closely with Connacht management to develop a new range that we feel the fans will really enjoy. We’ve seen a positive reaction to some of the new styles that have been introduced in to the range. There is a great excitement at the club this pre-season and we’re looking forward to a successful season ahead”
Commenting on the unveiling of the new Connacht Rugby home jersey, Anne-Marie Hanly, Senior Marketing Manager at Intersport Elverys said “It’s fantastic to continue our close relationship with Connacht Rugby. We are proud to be Title Sponsors and Official Retail Partners for the third season. The new home jersey will be available in 22 stores across our network and online along with the new training range which offers fans their favourite styles in fresh new designs, with more to come. We have some exciting competitions and events planned for all supporters as well as exclusive benefits for season ticket holders. We want to wish the team and management the best of luck on the field for the 2018/19 season.”
The new home jersey and training range are exclusively available at Intersport Elverys and online at www.elverys.ie from Friday 3rd August at 10am.
With the World Cup behind us and the new football season on our doorstep, excitement is building in anticipation of what the new season will throw up. Who’ll win the Premier League, La Liga, Champions League? How will CR7 settle in Turin? Will Mourinho cheer up at Manchester United? So many questions!
One thing we do know is that Adidas have released their new Team Mode collection just in time for the new season and the boots look top class. We have taken a closer look at the boots.
The new Predator looks like the classic boot which will appeal to a lot of people. Pogba, Ozil and Alli are among the players who will be wearing the new Pred. With the adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground Football Bootyou leave nothing to chance, you’re the master of control. Keep the ball glued to your feet in these iconic boots that feature a lightweight yet supportive Controlskin upper and a flexible adidas Primeknit collar. Made to dominate on firm ground.
Shop the Predator 18.1 in-store at Intersport Elverys or online HERE.
The new X comes this time in Yellow and is designed for speed, with speedsters Bale, Salah and Jesus due to wear them in the upcoming season. The new adidas X 18.1 FG Football Boot will let you light up the pitch with electric pace and instant control. Non Stop Grip (NSG) is a thin layer of raised dots that are applied to the upper, making sure your control is closer than the rest. Features also include a techfit® collar for stability and a knit upper that allows natural movement.
Buy the X 18.1 in-store at Intersport Elverys or online HERE.
The new Copa is designed to improve the players balance and touch. Kroos and Dybala will be strutting their stuff on the pitch in these bad boys. The adidas Copa 18.1 Firm Ground Boot are made with a premium K-leather upper offering you ideal ball touch and comfort. Sprintframe plate gives you unmatched stability to outclass the competition on firm ground.
Buy the Copa 18.1 in-store at Intersport Elverys or online HERE.
The brand new blue Nemeziz boot is built for agility and that will be fairly easy to see when Lionel Messi is bamboozling opponents while wearing them. The adidas Nemeziz 18.1 FG Football Bootoffer a high mobility and bandaged fit with the new Torsion Tape of the 360º Agility Bandage System that is inspired by sports taping. Your foot will be locked in and ankle stabalised with Dual Lock Collar.
Buy the Nemeziz 18.1 in-store at Intersport Elverys or online HERE.