TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Canterbury & Elverys Ireland’s Strongest Made Rugby Fan Competition (the “Competition”). By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition opens at 09.00 on Monday, 13th June 2022 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 17.00 on Friday, 17th June 2022 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. [Entries are limited to (1) entry per email address.] Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Competition is open to persons aged [eighteen (18) or over], who are residents of [Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland]. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- In order to enter the Competition, entrants must: enter your* details below (your* details including name, contact info) and tell Canterbury & Intersport Elverys why you’re Ireland’s Strongest Made Rugby Fan.
* ‘your’ – the nominator.
- NO purchase is required to enter this competition.
- The prize includes:
IRELAND’S STRONGEST MADE RUGBY FAN PACKAGE WINNERS
- Bring a friend and join Canterbury and Intersport Elverys in the Elverys store in Dundrum on June 23rd to get a first look at the Irish men & women’s new rugby jersey
- Meet two Ireland rugby legends
- Win tickets to the Autumn Nations Series
- Elverys voucher to pick up the latest Canterbury Ireland rugby kit
- 40 Winners of the Prizes will be selected within 5 days of the closing date. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winners will be contacted by their email address within 48 hours of being chosen as a Winners. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond within 48 hours of contact, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prizes.
- The Winners agree to take part in post-Competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Competition publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites, social networking platforms and national media.
- The Prizes may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prizes are non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
- Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Competition only. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to the processing and storage of your personal information for this purpose. If you withdraw your consent, you will be withdrawn from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter of this Competition is Canterbury of New Zealand Limited, whose registered office is a Pentland Brands Ltd, Enterprise Way, Nottingham, NG2 1EN.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
- By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In order to receive the prizes stated, winners must be able to attend the June 23rd event in person. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prizes.
Canterbury of New Zealand Limited © 2020. All rights reserved.