15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The entrant is happy to appear on Intersport Elverys social channels in any photography or video captured on the day. If this is an issue for any participants please inform us prior to the closing of said event. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Intersport Elverys and not to any other party.
22. If you were a winner of the Ultimate Ireland Rugby Giveaway (hosted by Intersport Elverys between Feb 10th 2021 to Feb 28th 2021), you will not be eligible to win any of these prizes.
23. The names and clothing sizes will have to be provided to Intersport Elverys, in order to fulfill the prize.
Thanks for reading and entering our competition.