Intersport Elverys Are Looking For Product Testers
Intersport Elverys are the leading multi-sport destination for the everyday athlete who require performance and sport style. We are looking for product testers in Ireland who can produce content for use across our social channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to get first-hand experience of the latest innovations and technologies of products from leading brands and incorporate into your every day runs.
We’ve got some great experts reviewing and creating content for us – check out our expert staff member Roberta Harrington’s Yoga Blog right HERE.
Some requirements we ask of product testers in Ireland:
- You must be over 18.
- Have a valid Email Address, Internet & Smart Phone Access.
- Participate minimum once a week in your chosen sport i.e running.
The ideal product tester will have:
- A flare for content creation – a brief will be provided.
- Uphold brand image through attitude and appearance.
- Share key product messages.
- Comfortable with appearing in photography and videos.
Other experts we’ve recruited is the likes of Killian Byrne of Irish Runner and Operation Transformation.
How it works:
We’d love to work with people from across Ireland who share our passion for sport, be open to sharing your views for use on social media and working with the Intersport Elverys team to create some exciting and unique content.
If the Intersport Elverys team feel that you are the right fit to work with us and match our category & product requirement criteria, we will be in contact to discuss further. Exciting times lie ahead!
- Receive the chosen product with a brief.
- Test / Review & create content on the product.
- Send content to Intersport Elverys to use across but not limited to their social channels.
- Payment will be in the form of product received for testing.
If this sounds like you, please fill in the application form below. See Terms & Conditions HERE.
If you fulfill the criteria we are looking for, we will follow up with an email with more details and questions.