FootBalance for Football
One question we always get asked in store is ‘what exactly is FootBalance?’.
Essentially, it’s a 100% customised insole that we specially mould to your feet, it’s 100% unique to you. It actually adjusts your alignment from your feet up through your entire body improving full-body movement whether you are walking to work or doing your long run on Sunday. FootBalance improves your performance by correcting your posture and reducing impact through your body. Easing plantar fasciitis and shin splints, FootBalance is a must if you suffer from injury and a go-to for injury prevention. It’s a quick and easy process to get moulded by one of our experts in selected stores.
Here’s what you need to know when it comes to your feet:
- Collapsed arch: leading to poor foot function and are commonly associated with overpronation foot type. This arch type can lead to instability and poor shock absorption causing pain and increasing susceptibility to injury.
- Low arch: lead to excessively poor foot motion, instability and minimal shock absorption, and if untreated can fall further into a collapsed arch.
- Normal arch: good shock absorbing ability but can still be at the risk of overpronation particularly if your arch types differ from right to left foot.
- High arch: often too rigid or inflexible which increases supination through foot motion. This results in poor shock absorption, much of which is then transmitted up the kinetic chain into the leg, hip and back.
- Overpronation: foot rolls excessively inward, distributing weight unevenly across the foot. Commonly known as having flat feet, this foot type is commonly associated with increased risk of injury.
- Underpronation/Supination: the least common of the three foot types. This foot type vastly reduces the body’s natural shock absorbing capability. Highlighted by an external rotation, pushing the body’s weight along the outside of the foot.
- Neutral: where your foot and ankle maintain a straight line. Weight is distributed evenly across the forefoot and down through the heel.
We all know Football is demanding for your feet. Further to this we all know there is minimal arch support in your football boots and without proper support underfoot we sacrifice speed, endurance, agility and the ability to control the ball. FootBalance QuickFit Control provide proper support underfoot to help improve efficiency for better endurance, shock absorption, stability and ball control.
Get the most out of your game with FootBalance 100% Custom Insoles.
Click to see our FootBalance Store Locations
Shop the footbalance range at Intersport Elverys HERE