Connacht v Leinster Premium Hospitality Competition – T&Cs
Terms and Conditions of Participation
Connacht v Leinster Premium Hospitality Competition“
By participating in this competition, participants accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
This „Premium Hospitality Competition is organised by Intersport Elverys, Moneen Bradagh Industrial Est, Castlebar, Co. Mayo (“Promoter”).
- All participants must be residents of one of the following countries: IRELAND
- Employees of the Promoter, INTERSPORT, or parties engaged in the conduct of the competition, as well as any of their affiliated companies or their family members are not eligible to participate.
- Participant warrants that all information provided by him/her connection with the competition is true and correct.
- ENTERING THE PRIZE RAFFLE
- The Prize Raffle is open for entries in the respective countries as follows:
IRE: [12/04/2018, 00:00 BST] to [19/04/2018, 12:00 BST]
- Participation in the Prize Raffle is only possible online, on the Intersport Elvery’s blog:
- Participants are required to enter their personal information (name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, country of residence, team name and reason for winning) into the online participation form and complete the entry by submitting the participation form by hitting the button “Submit”.
- Each participant may participate only once.
- Participation is free of charge and not dependent on the purchase of a product or receipt of a service of the Promoter. Purchasing a product or receiving a service of the Promoter will have no influence on the chances of winning.
- The Promoter reserves the right to review the fulfillment of conditions for participation and require proof, particularly with respect to the age of a participant.
- Late or illegible entries will not be accepted.
- All winners must be over the age of 18.
- PRIZES, PRIZE DRAWING
- After the closure of the last entry period as stated in Clause 3.1 above, the drawing will take place within a period of one hour and from all eligible participants by random generator.
- 1x Prize of : 10 x Connacht Rugby Hospitality Package.
- The Winners will be notified by phone call following the prize drawing according to 4.1.
- The prize can only be claimed personally by the winner. If a selected winner fails to respond within 3 calendar days after prize notification has been sent, entitlement shall be revoked and the Promoter is entitled to determine a subsequent winner and award the prize to this person replacing the participant originally declared to be the winner. The same shall apply if Winner, following the acceptance of the prize, fails to respond to Promoter’s request to provide the information on where to send the prize to or on the group’s names.
- No cash redemption, exchange or transfer of the prize to a third party are possible.
- Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the prize is unavailable for any reason.
- Promoter does not provide for any insurance, whether medical, cancellation or liability, in connection with the prize.
- Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude or disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Raffle or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Participation. Promoter reserves the right to seek damages and/or any other remedies allowed by law from such participant.
- Except in the event of gross negligence or intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed, quarantined, or not received by the Promoter, whatever the cause. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other, failures or damage of any kind.
- The Promoter is not liable, to the extent legally permissible, for defects in the prizes. Legal recourse to this extent is excluded.
- In the event of an obvious error in these Terms and Conditions of Participation, illegality, or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevent the administration of the Prize Raffle, the Promoter will not be liable for any form of loss or disappointment caused by same. In such circumstances the Promoter will make all reasonable endeavors to advise entrants of any changes or withdrawal.
- PARTICIPANT’S DECLARATION
- Winners agree that Promoter Intersport Elvery’s and Intersport, at its sole discretion and without payment or additional permission of the winner, may use the winner’s name (i.e. first name and the first letter of the surname), place and/or region of residence or likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Prize Raffle and for promotional purposes.
- Winners may be required to participate in advertising or promotional activity for the Promoter, without payment. Winners agree that Promoter may produce or have produced by a third party provider video recordings, audio recordings, pictures or other promotional material showing or referring to the winner (“Material”) for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Prize Raffle and for marketing or similar business purposes.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- Personal data are any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. All personal data are subject to specific protection, which will be ensured by Promoter through technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- During the course of the competition the following personal data will be collected:
first and last name, date of birth, country of residence and email address.
Responsible data controller for the collection, use and processing of participant’s personal data will be: Intersport Elverys, Moneen, Castlebar, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
All such contract data processors collect, process and use personal data only for and in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions. Promoter will not transfer personal data to third parties or process personal data for other purposes. Personal data may only be transferred to authorities if required by law
- Entrants who do not comply with these rules, or who submit entries which are incomplete, incorrect, or fraudulent, will not be eligible to win.
If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions of Participation is deemed void or unenforceable, then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of Participation shall remain applicable.