Canterbury In-store IRFU Event at Intersport Elverys, Dundrum
Prize Draw organized by Canterbury of New Zealand Limited and Elverys Intersport (the “Prize Draw”).
By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Canterbury of New Zealand Limited, 1st Floor Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth St, Reddish, Stockport & Elverys Intersport (the “Promoter”).
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must:
- Retain their unique prize winning voucher and provide proof to collect the prize
- The Prize Draw opens at 12.00 on 16/08/2017 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 15.00 on 16/08/2016. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid.
- The Prize Draw is open to anyone taking part in the CCC/IRFU activation (VIP SELFIE BOOTH). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted for any reason whatsoever.
- The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. The Prize is subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives and the Prize is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable.
- The Prize Draw will be made by an independent person and the Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
© Canterbury Limited 2017. All Rights Reserved