Technical Sheet – Asics Gel-Kayano 25
The 25th anniversary of the Asics Gel-Kayano 25 has arrived. Designed to provide the vital protection and stability that an athlete needs as they look to go the distance on a morning run or racing 26.2 miles. Built for endurance, the Asics Gel-Kayano 25 offers medial support, cushioning and comfort that will propel you forward mile after mile after mile. Asics Gel technology featured in the heel and forefoot of the Gel-Kayano 25 providing high shock absorption against unforgiving surfaces.
Whatever your reason for getting out on the road, you can rest assured the Gel-Kayano 25 running shoe will provide essential support every step of the way.
Here’s all you need to know about the new Asics Gel-Kayano 25:
Next generation of our ultra-lightweight FlyteFoam cushioning. The Asics Gel-Kayano 25 features FlyteFoam Propel and FlyteFoam Lyte. These two cutting-edge technologies work together to deliver energised cushioning and exceptional comfort from heel to toe.
In the sole:
- Rear and forefoot Gel Technology cushioning system greatly reduces shock during heel strike and increases comfort.
- FlyteFoam Lyte Technology is lightweight and responsive foam that is 55% lighter than industry standard.
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology emits high energy return in the forefoot for greater spring in the toe-off.
- Duomax support system provides arch support for overpronators.
- Guidance Trusstic System enhanced gait efficiency while providing mid-foot stability leading to a smoother landing.
- Heel to toe drop of 10mm.
In the Upper:
- Jacquard mesh upper is a multi-directional stretch mesh that reinforces and adapts to the foot providing an exceptional fit.
- FluidFit upper creates customised glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System Technology provides improved support and heel fit giving a secure locked down feel.
- Spacious toebox for better flex through forefoot in lift off.
- Ortholite X-40 sockliner features higher rebound properties while being breathable and providing moisture management.
For more information call in-store and ask one of our runner experts.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.