15. The promoter will notify the winner when, where & how the prize can be delivered.
16. The entrant is happy to appear on the IRFU and Intersport Elverys social channels in any photography or video captured. If this is an issue for any participants please inform us prior to the closing of said event. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Irish] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. If the winner of the competition is late for any part of the prize such as transfers, flights, meal, the responsibility for any additional costs will lie with them. In addition, any changes due to unforeseen circumstances or charges such as Covid testing, is all at the responsibility of the winner. NO replacement or refund can be given. The €500 worth of Irish Rugby gear will be supplied in the form of an Intersport Elverys voucher.
18. Valid for 2 people sharing a double or twin bedded room
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Intersport Elverys and not to any other party.
Thanks for reading and entering our competition.