T&C’s | Win A Training Session With Robbie and Bundee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to win a training session with Bundee Aki and Robbie Henshaw (the “Competition”) some time in 2021. By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition opens at 09.00 on Friday, 21st May 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 18.00 on Friday, 30th July 2021 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. [Entries are limited to (1) entry per email address.] Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The entry mechanic to the Competition is open to persons aged between 6 and 18 living in Ireland. Participants in the training session must be within the ages 6 to 18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- NO purchase is required to enter this competition.
- The prize includes participation in a training session and meet with international rugby players Bundee Aki and Robbie Henshaw, when government guidelines allow an event like this to take place.
- Training session with Bundee Aki and Robbie Henshaw. (T&C’s: group of no more than 16 people at training session, aged between 6 and 18 the session will be delivered at a time & place that’s suitable & safe).
- A meet and greet with Bundee Aki & Robbie Henshaw either before or after the session.
- Individuals can be entered into the competition.
- Specific teams (i.e. under 10’s, under 12’s etc. from a club) can be entered into the competition.
- If individuals are selected as the winners, they will be able to bring a friend.
- If a club team is the winner, participation levels be limited to align with government guidelines at the time of the training session.
- The location of the training session has yet to be decided.
- The Winner or winners of the Prize will be selected within 7 days of the closing date. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The training session will be filmed and photographed, so by entering the winners will be willing to partake in the shoot.
- The Winners will be contacted by their phone number within 48 hours of being chosen as a Winners. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond within 48 hours of contact, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- The Winners agree to take part in any publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites, social networking platforms and national media.
- The Prizes may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up a part of the Prizes in the time frame outlined.
- The prizes must be used by the player, club or school, subject to approval of the Promoter.
- Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Competition, unless you select the option of availing of offers from Intersport Elverys. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to the processing and storage of your personal information for this purpose. If you withdraw your consent, you will be withdrawn from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter of this Competition is Staunton Sports Limited, whose registered office is ElverysSports Ltd. Head Office. Moneen Bradagh Ind Est, Moneen, Castlebar, F23TE27, Co. Mayo.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
- By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Irish law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.