KICKSTART CLUB AND SCHOOLS RUGBY COMPETITION – T&C’s
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Kick Start Club and Schools Rugby Competition (the “Competition”). By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition opens at 09.00 on Monday, 21st July 2020 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 17.00 on Friday, 14th August 2020 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. [Entries are limited to (1) entry per email address.] Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Competition is open to persons aged [eighteen (18) or over], who are residents of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- NO purchase is required to enter this competition.
- The prize includes:
FIVE KICK START PACKAGE WINNERS
- Home International Game Match Tickets x 2
- Signed International jerseys x 2
- Canterbury Kit to the value of €3,000 credit & Rugby equipment in the form of vouchers to the value to €2,000.
- Marketing Support & Advice Session with the Promoter(s) specific to fundraising efforts of the prizes above.
ONE OVERALL WINNER
- Training session with Andy Farrell, Ireland Head Coach. (T&C’s: group of no more than 16 people at training session, aged 16+, the session will be delivered at a time & place that’s suitable & safe).
- Hospitality at an Irish Rugby International, table of 10 for fully catered and serviced hospitality in the presidents lounge, pre-match at 1 home match, including match tickets for each such guests.
- Player Appearance (Bundee Aki & Robbie Henshaw Virtually or physically when safe to do so)
- Five Winners of the Prizes will be selected within 7 days of the closing date. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The overall winner will be selected through a competition between the five winners.
- The Winners will be contacted by their phone number within 48 hours of being chosen as a Winners. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond within 48 hours of contact, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- The Winners agree to take part in any publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites, social networking platforms and national media.
- The Prizes may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up a part of the Prizes in the time frame outlined.
- The prizes must be used by the club or school for fundraising purposes, subject to approval of the Promoter.
- Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Competition only. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to the processing and storage of your personal information for this purpose. If you withdraw your consent, you will be withdrawn from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter of this Competition is Staunton Sports Limited, whose registered office is ElverysSports Ltd. Head Office. Moneen Bradagh Ind Est, Moneen, Castlebar, F23TE27, Co. Mayo.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
- By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Irish law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.