IRFU Guinness Series – Prize Draw T&C’s
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Win With Intersport Elverys Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
|Prize Draw||Win With Intersport Elverys|
|Promoter||Staunton Sports T/A Intersport Elverys, Moneen Bradagh Industrial Estate, Moneen Bradagh, Castlebar, Co Mayo, Ireland|
|Entry||In-store entry only via associated entry form.|
|Prize(s)||Win With Intersport Elverys on 30 Oct – 3 Dec 2017:
· Prizes vary weekly.
· 4 competition periods: 30.10.17, 9.11.17, 16.11.17, 23.11.17
· Draw 1 will consist of 4 prizes min, 1) Guinness Series 2017 Match Ticket Bundle x 1 pair for all 3 games, 2) Guinness Series 2017 Match Ticket Winners, 3) signed IRFU merchandise, 4) Canterbury prize packs.
· Draws 1 – 3 prizes consist of 1st prize Guinness Series 2017 Match Tickets, 2nd prize Signed IRFU Merchandise, 3rd prize Canterbury Prize Pack.
· Draw 4 prizes consist of Signed IRFU merchandise and Canterbury prize packs.
· Draws will take place on 8th, 15th, 22nd nov and 3rd dec, with winners announced on www.elverysblog.com and Intersport Elverys social channels
· Guinness Series 2017 Match Ticket Bundle winners will receive 1 pair (2) of match tickets for all 3 home matches at the AVIVA stadium.
· Guinness Series 2017 Match Ticket Winners will receive 1 pair (2) of match tickets for all 3 home matches at the AVIVA stadium.
· Signed IRFU Merchandise – prize provided as is, no exchange or alternative available.
· Canterbury Prize packs consist of 1 x CCC Hopper bag, 1 x CCC backpack, 1 x ccc logo t-shirt, 1 x CCC Gilet, 1 x IRFU bobblehat . No exchange or alternatives available.
|Specific Requirements||Guinness Series 2017 Match Tickets winners must be aged 18 or over on 30 Oct 17. (proof of age is required).|
|Opening Date||Monday 30th Oct 2017|
|Closing Date||Sunday 03rd Dec 2017|
- The Prize Draw opens on Monday 30th Oct 2017 (the “Opening Date”) and closes on Sunday 03rd Dec 2017 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date.
- Prize draws will take place weekly in each store. 1 winner from each store will enter a master draw, from which weekly prizes will be drawn.
- The Prize Draw is being made available on www.elverysblog.com. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. For the avoidance of doubt, this means one (1) entry in total. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Prize Draw is open to all persons, however Guinness Series 2017 Match Tickets winners must be aged 18 or over on 30 Oct 17. (proof of age is required) who are residents of Ireland
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, retail partner, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must enter their full name, telephone number, email address, the confirmation of age on the entry form provided.
- The Promoter is NOT responsible for delays in or loss of items once dispatched from Intersport Elverys.
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
- The draws will be made on 8th, 15th, 22nd nov and 3rd dec, by an independent person selected by the Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability.
- Your entry must not disparage the Promoter, or any other party affiliated with the Prize Draw, nor infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. This includes the use of third party copyright or a third party’s right of personality/publicity. Your entry shall not feature any other person’s name, image or voice, reference products that compete with the Promoter’s products or comprise of words or photographs which are obscene or vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, sexually or racially or ethically or religiously insulting, harassing, profane or otherwise unlawful. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove your entry from the Intersport Elverys website if it is in breach of these terms and conditions (including but not limited to any entry requirements). The Promoter has the right to moderate any entry before any Winners are selected.
- If a Winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of each draw being made, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found.
- The Winners agree to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
- Each Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on any internet auction site). The Prize is non-transferable.
- Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in the Promoter’s database for the purpose of managing entry into the Prize Draw. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you.
- By providing us with any personal information, you consent to processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Intersport Elverys Staunton Sports T/A Intersport Elverys, Moneen Bradagh Industrial Estate, Moneen Bradagh, Castlebar, Co Mayo, Ireland
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize(s).
- By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Irish law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
© Intersport Elverys. All rights reserved.