- The competition is open to all aged 4 to 14 years (entered by a parent or guardian) except employees of Intersport Elverys and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://blog.elverys.ie/2021/01/27/team-design-mayo-gaa-alternate-jersey/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be stipulated in the copy of the competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Simply download and print out the template HERE.
- Complete your design on the template provided, take a photo of it and send it to email@example.com. Please include your age (open to kids aged between 4 & 14), your local GAA Club and your favourite Mayo player in the email. Upload your design to Instagram and make sure to tag @intersportelverys, @gaamayo_official and @mayoladiesgaelicfootball. Use the hashtag #YourTeamYourDesign.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is outlined in the body of the competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The entrant is happy to appear on Intersport Elverys social channels in any photography or video captured on the day. If this is an issue for any participants please inform us prior to the closing of said event.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Intersport Elverys and not to any other party.
23. The prize will be supplied when possible to do so.
Thanks for reading and entering our competition.