FootBalance – QuickFit Insoles
FootBalance QuickFit insoles are perfect for various fitness and sports activities as well as for use in everyday footwear. The pre-moulded arch support can be customised at home, by heat moulding using a conventional oven. QuickFit insoles offer great shock absorption and comfort with moderate support.
How to customise your QuickFit insoles at home to ensure a perfect fit.
- Using the factory insole as a guide, trim the insole around the toe area to fit your shoes.
- Pre-heat a conventional oven to 80 °C / 175 °F (no fan-oven/no grill option). Do not use a microwave oven. NB: Actual oven temperatures may vary a lot. To ensure the optimal result, we recommend measuring the oven temperature and constantly monitoring the insoles while heating. Do not exceed the heating time and do not overheat the insoles.
- Place insoles upside down in the oven on a baking sheet until the heat indicator sticker has entirely changed colour or for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Place the insoles in your shoes and immediately put them on. Lace up your shoes for a tight fit. NB: The insoles might feel hot against bare skin. We recommend using socks while moulding. Dark colours might stain white socks.
- Walk around for 5 minutes to allow the insoles to shape to your feet. The dynamic core helps you achieve a more optimal posture and alignment while walking.
Find FootBalance on the Intersport Elverys website HERE.